Wednesday, September 5, 2012

For the two people who read this blog

It has happened. I have been sucked into the realm of Facebook. I signed up to help my mom out with a contest she was hoping to win a chance to guest conduct the MOTAB. She needed daily votes, so I pitched in.

It was a fun mini-project. She asked that I help her with her audition video. This is what we got on take three. We wanted something a bit more visually appealing than the majority of the entries (A still shot of them at church or classroom). The winner did a great visual display with cuts to him in the woods, in a gazebo, outside a building with cool pillars, etc every 5 seconds. So I did what I could in a single take because I wasn't confident that I had the know how or time to makes something that elaborate.

I was pretty happy with it and was glad that the camera picked up the music that well. It was also fun playing ninja by walking in a way to minimize shaky camera.

Soooo... Since then I've been on Facebook and liking things...and sharing things. I think I still have grasp on reality and real interactions, so I think I have a good balance. Feel free to look me up if we haven't become "friends" already.

2 comments:

  1. Cool video!
    Alas, I'm not on FB, so I'll not be friending you. I hope now and again you'll update the blog anyway.

    I recently bought a really neat electric typewriter for $20. I'm not sure why. I decided to challenge myself and write a good old fashioned letter at least once a month for a year. I may hit you up for your address. . . .

    ReplyDelete